cool guy's blog

Just another Edublogs site

The Day I Turned Blue

So one day in history my friend broke the tip of my pen. I shoved the tip back on the pen thinking it would work, it did. But in science the next day I noticed that there was blue liquid coming out of my pencil pouch, I touched it. It got all over my hand, then I realized what was happening. My pen was leaking! I opened my pencil pouch, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… everything was blue! Without thinking I put my hand on my face then my face was entirely blue on one side, I tried to take the ink off my hand with my left hand, but that made my left hand blue too. Then guess what happens, my neck gets really itchy, I tried to stop myself for about 5 minutes. I couldn’t stand it and I itched my neck, then the side of my neck became blue. After 10 minutes of my neck turning blue my science teacher finally realized that I was turning blue and let me go to the bathroom. I was able to get most of it of it off.   

Next Post

Previous Post

3 Comments

1. jcsmoothbbutterfingers March 20, 2017

Man, that was one weird story. Next time if it is a red pen then pretend you’re bleeding.

2. spartanmcashs March 20, 2017

Nice story I like the humor in this!

3. gryffindorhp March 21, 2017

I really liked this story it was creative, and interesting. But I did enjoy it.